Clear Tag Wedding Card
- Polka Dot Patterned Clear Tag (Pageframe Designs)
- Rhinestones (KaiserCraft)
- Ribbon (Anna Griffin)
- Patterned Paper (Stampin' Up!)
- "Stamp Set" (Stampin' Up!)
- Ric Rac (Fancy Pants Designs)
- Scalloped Circle Punch (Stampin' Up!)
- Super Tape (Therm O Web)
1- Stamp your circle stamp on the patterned paper.
2- Punch TWO scalloped circles out of the same side of the patterned paper, one around your stamped image. Adhere them back to back on the bottom of the tag.
3- Adhere your rhinestones to the front of the card on the full dots that are not covered by your scalloped shape.
4- Using thin Super Tape adhere your ric rac to both sides of the card.
5- Add your ribbon to the top hole and write your greeting and signature on the back blank scalloped circle.