Star Chipboard Frame
- 8" Acrylic Star (Pageframe Designs)
- "Nursery Necessities" Stamp Set (Stampin' Up!)
- OnBoard Book Basics (Stampin' Up!)
- Spring Fling Designer Series Paper (Stampin' Up!)
- Hodgepodge Hardware brads and bookplate (Stampin' Up!, Occasions Mini Catalog)
- White signo pen (Stampin' Up!)
- Pearls (Kaiser Crafts)
- Cosmo Lace Cardstock (KI Memories)
- Black ink (Stampin' Up!)
- Crop A Dile (Stampin' Up!)
- Zots (Therm O Web)
- Modge Podge
1- Using a foam brush cover the front of the chipboard with Modge Podge. Place the back of the patterned paper on top and press down, then let dry.
2- After it dries turn the chipboard over on its front and take a razor blade and run it around the edges to cut off the remainder of the paper.
3- Peel the protective sheet off both sides of the star. Using your white Signo pen dot around the edges of the star.
4- Hold the star over where you want it to lay on the frame and punch through both the acrylic shape and the chipboard with the smaller end of your Crop-A-Dile on the two star points that are over the chipboard. Don't worry - it cuts through it all like butter!
5- Stamp your stamp on the bottom center then add your Zots to the sides of your bookplate and put it around your stamped image. Add your small pearls to the sides over the brad holes.
6- Cut your lace cardstock out to fit over the chipboard, overlapping the edges slightly. Put your photo on top, then put your star over that. Then add your large brads through the holes you punched with the Crop A Dile.