Hanging Mini Stars
- Clear Mini Stars (Pageframe Designs)
- White Sharpie
- Cheeky Clips (Making Memories)
- Paper Flowers
- Rhinestones (Heidi Swapp)
- Mini Binder Rings (Office Max)
- Crop-a-dile and Eyelets (WR Memory Keepers)
- Vellum Tape Runner (Therm O Web)
1- Print out your photos, align the stars on top of the photos until you get them the way you want them and trim them to the star shape. Use the vellum runner to add a little adhesive under the stars but adding a clip to each star will mostly hold them in place.
2- Outline your stars with the white sharpie.
3- Use the Crop-A-Dile to punch holes and add eyelets to the left and right side of ALL of the stars.
4- Embellish the stars with your flowers and rhinestones and any other embellishments you want to use.
5- Link them together with the mini binder clips. Tie the end ones with ribbon and hang them up from the two ends.