"The Real Thing" Page
- "Big Deal Alphabet" Stamp Set (Stampin' Up!)
- Scalloped Paper (Creative Imaginations)
- Striped Patterned Paper (Fancy Pants)
- Paper Ribbon (Target - K & Co.)
- Sage Shadow and Chocolate Chip ink (Stampin' Up!)
- .08 Micron black pen (Sakura)
- Journaling Spot (My Etsy Store)
1- Place your 4"x6" photo at the top left at an angle. Adhere your patterned strip of paper under your photo at the same angle.
2- Place your paper ribbon across the patterned paper.
3 - Stamp your title in the area in the top right with alternating colors.
4- Sew over and under your paper ribbon with a zig zag stitch. Then with a straight stitch, sew around the edges once.
5 - Add your journaling spot at the bottom right, then journal at the bottom directly on the paper.