Thursday, April 10, 2008

April 9 - Packaging

Yep, I'm a HUGE dork sometimes. Especially when I get a box of Stampin' Up! orders. I LOVE cutting rubber. So I cut all of the sets that leave my house before they get delivered. There is nothing better for me than sitting in front of the television at night and cutting down the stamps so I can mount them. Audrey loves it too and always tries to help, cracks me up.

I also love packaging the orders up. Sometimes I just don't have the time to do it, but when I do I love finding creative and fun ways to package up my orders. All Stampin' Up! supplies on this one.

Packaging

Ingredients:
  • 8 1/2 x 11 logo cello bag
  • "Wonderful Words" Stamp Set
  • "Schoolbook Serif" Alphabet Stamp Set
  • "Priceless" Stamp Set
  • Double stitched ribbon
  • Felt flowers
  • Metal rimmed tags
  • Staples
  • Brads
  • 6" x 6" Designer series paper
  • Ink (Purely Pomegranate)
Instructions:

1- For the card just fold the 6"x6" sheet of paper in half. This makes a 6"x3" card that will fit in any business sized envelope. Stamp your greeting on the front, then adhere your two felt flowers with brads in the center of them.

2- Put the contents in the cello bag with the card in front and fold the top half twice towards the back.

3- Cut a strip of ribbon the width of the bag and staple it to the top of the front.

4- Stamp your tag with the initial for the intended (take the ring off to do this) Then put the ring back on.

5- Punch a small hole in the side of the bag.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow Holly, you are a way better demonstrator than I ever was! What service!! :)