It's kind of hard to tell from the photo but the little pink tag is actually 4 little pink tags with various stamps and messages on each so she could flip through them. I think it's kind of funny - I never thought I would want this Stampin' Up! tag punch and I bought it on a whim. WOW am I glad I did! It's now my favorite punch! :)
Clear Tag Flip Card
- Clear Dainty Patterned Tag (Pageframe Designs)
- Scalloped Circle Rubon (Stampin' Up!)
- Border Rubon (Kaiser Crafts)
- Bling Circle (Heidi Swapp)
- .08 Micron Black Pen (Sakura)
- Eyelets and Crop-A-Dile (Stampin' Up!)
- White Signo Pen (Stampin' Up!)
- Black Ink (Stampin' Up!)
1- Peel the protective sheet off of the non-printed side of the tag. Add your scalloped rubon on the bottom center of the front of the tag, then add your bling circle in the center.
2- Rubon your border above the scalloped circle.
3- Punch 4 tag shapes from the patterned paper, punch a circle in the top of each and add an eyelet in those circles.
4- Stamp each tag and add your greetings.
5- Hang all 5 tags from a binder ring.