- Bali Breeze Designer Series Paper
- Scalloped Circle Punch
- White Signo Pen
- "Schoolbook Serif" Alphabet Stamps
- "A Beautiful Thing" Stamp Set
- "Spunky Spots" Jumbo Wheel
- "Lucky Star" Accents & Elements Tin
- White Craft Ink
- Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip ink and cardstock
- "Eastern Elegance" Rubons
- Sewing machine and brown thread
1- Take a strip of the soft sky cardstock cut to 8 1/2 by about 3". Roll your Spunky Spots jumbo wheel on it first with the white craft ink, then again over that with the soft sky ink. Stamp your title or name with chocolate chip ink then adhere it under your photo on the page.
2- Rubon your border to the right side of the photo.
3- With a zig zag stitch sew the bottom strip at the bottom and the top onto the page. Write on your self-adhesive journaling tab and add it to the page.
4- Add your flower strip at the top of the photo.
5- Stamp 4 flowers from the "A Beautiful Thing" set on Soft Sky cardstock with Chocolate chip ink and cut out the flowers. Punch 4 scalloped circles with the chocolate chip cardstock and add dots around the edges with your white signo pen.
6 - Adhere your flowers on top, then put them on the page scattered on the left side. On the middle one use your large circle sticker from your Lucky Star set and put a flower you just made inside.