I've put off creating this page for over a year. I didn't want to tell anyone what I had done, but then I got to thinking about it after I read the challenge (use a reality show title, stamping and felt on your page) I knew this was what I needed to do the page on. I wanted my girls to know that it is always good to "Give BIG or go home." :) And hopefully this will be an example for them.
The Big Give Page
- Patterned Paper (Teresa Collins)
- "Schoolbook Serif" Alphabet Stamps (Stampin' Up!)
- "All Scallops" Stamp Set (Stampin' Up!)
- "Sweet Celebrations" Stamp Set (Stampin' Up!)
- Black Stazon ink (Stampin' Up!)
- Paper Flower (Bazzill)
- Felt Flower Stem (Fancy Pants)
- Rhinestone and Pearl (Kaiser)
- Black .08 Micron Pen (Sakura)
- Zots & SuperTape (Therm O Web)
1- Print out photo and adhere it to the page. Stamp your seal with the Stazon in the corner and put a flower and pearl in the center.
2- Stamp your scalloped border stamp on both sides of where your flower stem will be. Adhere your stem in the center with Super Tape. Then adhere your flower at the top of the stem with a Zot and put your large rhinestone in the center.
3- Stamp your title around the photo.
4- Cut out your black journaling strips. Write your journaling down the page, adding the journaling strips where and when you have room so the journaling you write goes around them.