Hanging Clear Star
- 8" Clear Star (Pageframe Designs)
- Dragonfly Pin (or any other pin you may have)
- White Stazon ink (Tsukineko)
- "Flowers for a Friend" stamp set (Stampin' up!)
- Gold elastic cord (Stampin' Up!)
- Gold eyelets and Crop-A-Dile (Stampin' Up!)
- White cheeky board clips (Making Memories)
1- Using the white Stazon stamp your image around the edges and points of the star. Allow to dry.
2- Punch your holes on the top of your two side points for your cording to hang from. Add your eyelets. You may need to do another one at the top like I did if you pin is heavy enough to cause your star to keep falling to one side. This middle one will help keep it balanced. But test it first without the middle one to see if it will work with your pin.
3- Punch two holes for the sides of the pin to go through. This will allow the pin to attach together normally through the back of your star and hold it in place.
4- Tie your cording in place and hang it from what you plan to hang it from to see if it falls to one side. If so, just punch another hole and add another eyelet and more cord to the middle star point.
5- Clip your photo to the right side of the star.
6- Stamp or write your caption and clip that to the side as well.