Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

Happy 4th of July! I've been going through lots of my old photos lately, back when the girls were babies. I have some paper albums finished for them, but now I wish I had digital albums too. So I figured - why not?

I love these pictures I found of Audrey from eight years ago. Her little flag shirt has a kitty cat on the front of it - too cute! She was such a little pudge, pretty funny since now she's skinny as a stick.

I used the Washi tape download on this one (love!) and just some of the basic elements that came with the My Digital Studio program.

Hope you have a FANTASTIC holiday today! I'm about to go into convention swap-making over-drive! Wish me luck, I may not come out of the craft room for a few days! :)


1 comment:

A Stamper's Journey said...

I love this page! It's very colorful and fun. TFS