Friday, July 13, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Color Challenge!

Our challenge this week was to use six different colors or only some of them (but still those colors). Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Primrose Petals, Going Gray, Summer Starfruit, and Pool Party.

Now ever since I downloaded it on Tuesday, I've been dying to play with the new Back to School digital kit. BUT I've had about a million and one other things to do since we leave for Convention on Sunday. I was so excited that the kit had quite a few of the colors we were challenged to use!

I can't believe that we're halfway through summer vacation already! How does it go by so fast? Before we know it we'll be heading back to school (and I'll be heading back to work!)

As I said, we're leaving early Sunday morning to head to Convention (my first time there!) and I'll be taking my netbook for my MDS class so I plan to post pictures and updates on the blog here throughout the week. So if you're looking for display photos, etc. be sure to check back!

Now be sure to visit the other MDS blog-hoppers and see what colorful goodness they came up with today! Happy Friday the 13th! :)

11. Holly VanDyne (you are here!)


2 comments:

Amber said...

Holly, I love it! I have to get this kit. Trying to keep my spending under control though, Lol. I so wish I could be at Convention to attend your class! I'll definitely be checking your blog to keep up with all the fun happenings in SLC :)

Holly VanDyne said...

Thanks, Amber! I hear ya on the spending thing. I wish you were going to be at Convention too, but I'm not doing a class - it's Holly Linford's class - I'm just attending and soaking it all up! :) Thanks again!!!!