Friday, July 20, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Sketch!

We have another sketch challenge to share with you on the MDS Blog Hop today! The link to the original sketch is here. I switched mine up a bit by moving the row of circles to the right side and changed the photo sizes a bit, but that's the great thing about a sketch, right? You just switch things around until it works for YOU and go with it! :)

For this page I used the "Day in the Life" kit, with a little "Back to School" paper thrown in the back for some journaling.

I've been at convention all week and have had the chance to play with MDS2 - WOW! Let me tell you, it's AMAZING! And we found out that the trial and downloadable software will be available on August 1st! Yippee!

I added a few more photos from convention to my SmugMug photo album here and will be adding more later today after classes! Have a great weekend - I'll have LOTS of products to share when I get home on Sunday (they're just not on the netbook that I brought with me!)

Now, you know the drill! Follow the links below to check out the different, unique and fun things my fellow blog hop ladies did with the sketch - I'm sure you won't be disappointed! :)

11. Holly VanDyne (you are here!)

1 comment:

Susan said...

the pictures are fantasitc; a huge thank you for sharing your pictures & MDS page...so very thoughtful!!!