Friday, July 6, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Monochromatic

Having a holiday in the middle of the week REALLY threw me off this week! I woke up and saw the other blog hoppers posting links to their projects on Facebook and thought "Why???? Today's not Friday!". Ummmm - WRONG!

So I started a quick monochromatic page. But it didn't end up being any kind of monochromatic! HA! So when browsing through the card templates in MDS I came across the card template that comes with the "Betsy's Blossoms" digital stamp set. And for the most part it was already monochromatic with it's pretty purples. I just deleted the colored bird stamp in the corner, added a purple bloom on top of the stamp and added a banner under the greeting. Fastest card ever!

Have a great weekend - I'll be spending it getting ready to leave for convention next weekend. I'll be taking my laptop for my MDS class and will be posting photos and updates from the convention all week so be sure to watch the blog!

OK, class dismissed! Now go check out those other fabulous MDS blog-hoppers if you haven't already!

11. Holly VanDyne (you are here!)

2 comments:

Julie Leblanc said...

Cute and Fun!!! Tfs :-)

Julie Leblanc said...

Cute and Fun :-) TFS!!!