Friday, July 27, 2012

MDS Blog Hop - Punches!

This week, Aly had us using lots and lots of punches on any type of project we would like. I did a 12" x 12" page with lots of punches filled with patterned paper.

The grass is made from the side of the Top Note punch and filled with Polka Dot Parade designer series paper, the trunk of the tree is the Modern Label punch filled with Downtown Grunge Designer Series Paper (with some fun little stamps on it). and the tree is made up of a bunch of circle punches filled with Floral District paper. And don't forget that cute little cloud, with a little bit of Bella Bleu inside!

The stamped sentiment is from the Seriously Awesome set. It's one of my favorite digital stamp sets!

Guess what! Less than a week until MDS2 is released!!!! Think I'm excited? I am SUPER excited! I got to play with it during a MDS class at convention taught by the uber-talented Holly Linford (love her name!) ;) and am so excited to start showing you all of the fun things it can do!

Don't forget, it's the blog hop! So hop around to all of the other blog hoppers and see what punch art creations they've come up with for today and thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

11. Holly VanDyne (you are here!)


2 comments:

Aly Schilling said...

Looooove this! So cute!!!

Amber said...

Holly you are super creative! I might have to copy you... :)