Sunday, July 29, 2012

Stampin' with Audrey & Natalie - Coloring Jewels!


I believe I promised you another video today!
In this one Audrey and Natalie show you a quick little card and how to color Jewels. Now I've heard you could do this, but never tried it. Then I got a few swap cards at convention that had the colored jewels on them and KNEW I had to come home and play. Little did I know I'd have two helpers. Of course, I should have figured since it had to do with cardmaking and coloring. Right? :) At this minute they are busy writing their own language. At least they didn't try to use it in the video!


3 comments:

Kelly said...

aCongratulations. Your project has been chosen for Blog finds of the Day on 8/1. If you would like to see other projects chosen please visit blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com

Cherie said...

What a precious video! Too darn cute! TFS!

Elizabeth said...

Love your video, girls!