Thursday, March 13, 2008

March 12 - Scrap A Larger Frame

Please don't hate me because I'm posting another frame, but I had so much fun making this. I used to have snowmen all over my downstairs bathroom when I didn't know any better. :) Well, I redid the bathroom and banished all of the snowmen items to the basement. I was down there the other day doing laundry and saw this frame that used to have a snowman picture inside that I had bought at a craft show. So I took it out and scrapped the inside. And a little on the outside. And now I like it much better and it is no longer collecting dust in the basement! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Scrap A Larger Frame

Ingredients:

  • Frame of your choice
  • Patterned paper (Making Memories)
  • Cardstock
  • Rubons (Stampin' Up!)
  • Stamps and Ink (Stampin' Up!)
  • Large Paper Flower (Bazzill)
  • Scallop Punch (Stampin' Up!)
  • Glitter Brad (Doodlebug)
Instructions:

1- Start with the outside of the frame by adding your rubons and flowers.

2- Next start with the inside by just using the old picture as your background. Layer your cardstock/paper on top the way you want it.

3 - Add your title.

4- Add your photo.

And that is it! Today's project will be posted a little later tonight, so be sure to check back! Have a GREAT Thursday!

1 comment:

Leah said...

This is SO PRETTY!
And how did I only NOW realize that you had this blog?? Doy!
More pretty stuff! More pretty stuff! :)