Thursday, March 20, 2008

March 17 - Binded Clear Tag Album

I had the BEST box show up at my door yesterday! Inside it had a Bind-It-All with some new fun PINK binder wires. I've only used this machine once at a CHA make-n-take, so I was VERY ready to experiment with it! I made a little 4"x3" cardstock book for Audrey to start, then I thought I would try it to see if it would work on a Pageframe.

Well, as you can see on the right - it did! And it worked fabulously! I had to punch each tag in the album separately because of the thickness of it, but I just made sure I lined it up correctly each time and it worked great. Now I have a fun little mini book that I can add my Easter photos to after I take some this weekend. And these fun Making Memories glitter die cuts came from Couture Scrapbooking. I'm instantly sold on just about anything that sparkles, and these were SO fun to use. Plus you get 2 of everything in the package so I can use them again on something else later!

OK, so here are the details! :)
To see the full album just click here.

Binded Clear Tag Album

Ingredients:

Instructions:

1- Using the Bind-It-All, line your first tag up with the bottom of the tag at the bottom of the machine and punch it through. Do the same with the other 3 tags, then also punch the clear flower shape.

2- Dot around your flower shape with a white pen, then place two of the white bling flowers back to back in the center of the clear flower and glue dot them in the center. Attach a center rhinestone on both sides.

3- On the first page attach your "Spring Is Here" tag to the back (but facing through the clear tag) and attach it with an eyelet to the top of the tag. Attach the blue scalloped corners to the front and back of this tag. Add your pearls on top of the front corner.

4- On the second page, add your rubon, then your flower and the rhinestone on top.

5- On the third page add your tag, then overlap it with the bling rectangle. Add the smaller flower in the pack.

6- On the last page just add another tag at the bottom and layer it with bling.

I've been to so many doctor visits this week that I fell behind again (so sorry!) but I'll get caught up FAST and will be posting again daily starting TODAY! So be sure to stop back tomorrow for more fun!

No comments: