Friday, March 7, 2008

March 7 - Altered Photo Frame

Today's project is a quick one!
This is a smaller frame - 4"x6". Not painted, I bought it black. I usually use a lot more colors than this, so it pushed me out of my box a bit but I do love how it turned out. This makes a fun and fast gift for grandmothers, aunts, etc.

Altered Photo Frame

Ingredients:

  • 4"x6" Photo Frame
  • Patterned Paper (Kaiser)
  • White Signo Pen
  • Bling (Prima)
  • Rubons (Stampin' Up!)
  • Fabric Flower
  • Rhinestone
Instructions:

1 - Cut your patterned paper to the 4"x6" size.

2 - Crop a 4"x6" photo to a smaller size so some of your patterned paper will show around it.

3 - Apply your rubons to your photo (or leave it alone) and adhere it to your paper. Insert your photo and paper into the frame, close it up.

4 - Draw your dots on the frame with the white pen or doodle - whatever works with your frame!

5 - Embellish the outside and display your finished frame!

We're in the midst of a blizzard here, so I'll be creating a bunch tomorrow - be sure to stop back!

No comments: