Take Out Container
- Clear Take-Out Containers (Target)
- Hershey Kisses
- Big Rhinestones (Frosting, Glitz Designs)
- Little Rhinestones (Heidi Swapp)
- Kraft Grass filler (Target)
- Ribbon (Couture Scrapbooking)
- Rubons (KaiserCraft)
- Super Tape (Therm O Web)
- White Pen (Signo, Stampin' Up!)
- Kraft Cardstock (Stampin' Up!)
- Black ink and Thank You stamp (Stampin' Up!)
- Tag Punch (Stampin' Up!)
- CropADile and Eyelet (W R Memory Keepers)
1- Add your large bling Frosting strip to the front and back sides.
2- Add a strip of Super Tape to the back of the ribbon and apply it directly under the bling you just added. Trim edges.
3- Using white pen dot under the ribbon scalloped edge.
4- Apply rubons to the bottom portion of the container.
5- Punch tag out of the kraft cardstock.
6- Stamp your greeting at an angle so both sides of the stamp go off of the tag.
7- Add your strip of small rhinestones at the bottom of the tag.
8- Punch a hole in the top of the tag with your Crop A Dile and attach your eyelet.
9- Ring the keyring around the tag and the handle of the container.
10- Add your grass, then put your Hershey Kisses on top of your grass, then close it up.