Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March 4 - Friend Mini Bucket

One of my absolute favorite places in the whole wide world is the Target Dollar Spot aisle at my local Target store! I LOVE the inspirational stuff I find there - I can almost always find something fun and funky to alter or decorate for just $1!

So...today I got out one of these cute little Easter buckets that I got a few weeks ago from there. I will probably end up doing this as one of the projects for a SU! workshop I'm having in a few weeks.

This is a super-fast item to make and you can fill it with just about anything - jelly beans, marshmallow chicks, mini chocolate eggs, whatever looks good!

Friend Mini Bucket

Ingredients:
  • Mini pink polka dotted bucket from Target
  • Love & Happiness rubons (SU! Sale-a-bration)
  • Ginormous Flowers stamp set (Stampin' Up!)
  • Pixie Pink ink (Stampin' Up!)
  • Flower Punch (Stampin' Up!)
  • Green felt flowers (Stampin' Up!)
  • Rhinestone brads (Pretties Kit, Stampin' Up!)
  • Crop-a-dile
  • White pen
Instructions

1 - Apply your friend rubon to the front of your bucket

2 - Stamp and Punch out your pink flowers, layer your felt flowers on top then stick your brad in the middle. Don't clasp the brad closed yet.

3 - Using your Crop-a-dile, punch two of the small hole setting through your bucket (punches SO easy!)

4 - Stick your bradded flowers through the holes and spread open the clasp in the back (which is in the inside of your bucket)

Told you it was fast! Thanks for visiting and see you tomorrow!

No comments: