So...today I got out one of these cute little Easter buckets that I got a few weeks ago from there. I will probably end up doing this as one of the projects for a SU! workshop I'm having in a few weeks.
This is a super-fast item to make and you can fill it with just about anything - jelly beans, marshmallow chicks, mini chocolate eggs, whatever looks good!
Friend Mini Bucket
- Mini pink polka dotted bucket from Target
- Love & Happiness rubons (SU! Sale-a-bration)
- Ginormous Flowers stamp set (Stampin' Up!)
- Pixie Pink ink (Stampin' Up!)
- Flower Punch (Stampin' Up!)
- Green felt flowers (Stampin' Up!)
- Rhinestone brads (Pretties Kit, Stampin' Up!)
- White pen
1 - Apply your friend rubon to the front of your bucket
2 - Stamp and Punch out your pink flowers, layer your felt flowers on top then stick your brad in the middle. Don't clasp the brad closed yet.
3 - Using your Crop-a-dile, punch two of the small hole setting through your bucket (punches SO easy!)
4 - Stick your bradded flowers through the holes and spread open the clasp in the back (which is in the inside of your bucket)
Told you it was fast! Thanks for visiting and see you tomorrow!