Sunday, March 9, 2008

March 9 - Winter Page

I can't believe I've been doing this for over a week now and haven't done a page yet! Well, that's about to change - I did one tonight to share. My biggest inspiration in creating a page is when I have great photos that I'm excited about. Well with 19 inches of snow in our backyard, I got some great photos of the girls playing in it today which inspired this page. Not your typical winter colors, but the papers and embellies matched their coats so well. And speaking of fabulous embellishments - I happen to have the inside scoop that Natalia over at Couture Scrapbooking is getting some really fun and NEW embellishments from an Australian company called KaiserCraft this week, and I used some of them on my page. The journaling and border rubons are theirs, as well as the super cute pearls and colored rhinestone. Oh you are going to LOVE this stuff!

OK, enough talk...enjoy the page!

Winter Page (12"x12")

Ingredients:

  • Patterned Paper by Stampin' Up!
  • Rubons by KaiserCraft & Basic Grey
  • Pearls and Rhinestones by KaiserCraft
  • Black Sharpie Paint Pen
Instructions:

This is a very simple page - doesn't even have a title.

1- Trim your 3 photos to 4"x4".

2- Trim your patterned paper to six 4"x4" squares.

3- Lay them out the way you want them to look on a piece of cardstock backing then adhere them once you get it to look like you want it to.

4- Add your rubons, then add your pearls and rhinestones on those.

5- Journal in the journaling rubons.

DONE! Talk about a fast page!
Hope you had a great weekend and "see" you tomorrow!

No comments: