BFF's Um... Page
- 8 1/2 x 11 Kraft Cardstock
- Bouquet Cosmo Lace Cardstock (KI Memories)
- Pink Bling (unknown)
- Friendly Flowers Stamp Set (Stampin' Up!)
- Schoolbook Serif Alphabet Set (Stampin' Up!)
- Whisper White Craft Ink (Stampin' Up!)
- Basic Black Ink (Stampin' Up!)
- White Signo Pen (Stampin' Up!)
- .08 Black Micron Pen (Sakura)
- Lace Ribbon (Couture Scrapbooking)
1- Stamp your large flower image with basic black along the left side of your page.
2- Cut out a border of flowers from your 12"x12" lace cardstock sheet. You'll get the save the rest for another project in the future! Apply adhesive to the COLOR side. Place it color side down on the left side of your page overlapping your stamped images. Don't worry - they'll show through!
3- Cut out one more large flower and put your adhesive on the back WHITE side. Adhere this over top of one of the large flowers in your border but with the color side showing.
4- Add some rhinestones to the centers of some of your flowers in your border, including the one that has both colors.
5- Add your photo, then adhere your ribbon to the right side of it.
6- Dot around the photo with your Signo pen.
7- Stamp your title with both the white and black ink above your photo.
8- Journal below your photo.