Clear Patterned Card
- Clear Card (Pageframe Designs)
- Sugar Coated chipboard letters (Doodlebug Design)
- Patterned Paper (KI Memories)
- Orange cardstock
- Crop-A-Dile and 2 eyelets (W R Memory Keepers)
- Letter stamps & ink (Stampin' Up!)
- White Signo Pen (Stampin' Up!)
- Zots (Therm O Web)
1- Peel the protective coating off of the card.
2- Peel the backs off of the chipboard letters and add small Zots to the back. The chipboard letters have adhesive backs, but they are not strong enough to hold onto the card material well enough. The Zots help them stick GOOD. :)
3- Stamp a small strip of cardstock with your name, then adhere it to the card.
4- Punch holes on both sides of the name cardstock strip and add your eyelets with the Crop-A-Dile.
5- Cut your patterned paper to fit on the inside of the card. Write your note, then adhere it to the inside of the card. When closed this will show through a bit so make sure the paper matches the front of your card.