- 6"x6" Pretty in Pink Patterned Paper (Prints Pack Hostess Level 1, Stampin' Up!)
- Pretty in Pink and Kraft cardstock (Stampin' Up!)
- Close to Cocoa ink and Stampin' Write pen (Stampin' Up!)
- Big Deal alphabet set (Stampin' Up!)
- Scallop Punch (Stampin' Up!)
- Pretties Kit (Stampin' Up!)
1- Flip your cover page over and stamp your "A" on a strip of kraft cardstock. Write your journaling on the bottom border of that strip then attach it to your page.
2- Trim your photo and mat it with the Pretty in Pink cardstock. With your Stampin' Write marker dot around the edges on the pink mat. Adhere it overlapping your kraft strip on the page then write your caption. In this case it would be your "A" word.
3- Punch a scallop from the Kraft cardstock and dot around the scallop with your Stampin' Write marker. Adhere it to your page then add a flower in the center of the scallop.
4- Insert your finished page in your album!