Sunday, March 23, 2008

March 21 - Friend Mini Book

This past year I never really had much time to tell or show my friends how much I appreciate them, so I'm trying to make up for it now. Can you tell I have a slight (only slight!) addiction to my Bind-It-All? So Couture Scrapbooking just got in their Teresa Collins release from CHA and I'm loving it. These cute little die cut books are SO fun to play with. I made this little book to send to my friend (and SFAM) Becky.

Friend Mini Book

Ingredients:
  • Teresa Collins Bella Girl Journal Die Cuts
  • Bind-it-All with Pink Binding
  • Acrylic Frame (Pageframe Designs)
  • "Friendly Flowers" Stamp Set (Stampin' Up!)
  • Black Sharpie
  • White Signo Pen (Stampin' Up!)
  • Rhinestone
  • Scalloped Circle Cardstock Sticker (Stampin' Up! - retired)
Instructions:

1- Punch out your pages from the sheet and layer them on top of each other starting with the largest shape on the bottom.
2- Punch the left side of your book with the Bind-It-All.
3- Punch the side of your acrylic shape with the Bind-It-All (you will need to do this separate from the book since it is thicker)
4- Add your binding using the Bind-It-all machine.
5- Stamp your circle through the window of the acrylic frame on the first page of the book.
6- Add your scalloped cardstock circle around your stamped image.
7- Stamp your FRIEND stamp under the frame also on the first cardstock shape.
8- With your black Sharpie dot around the outside of the shape, but not over where your FRIEND stamped image shows through.
9- With your white Signo pen dot around the center of the scalloped cardstock accent.

No comments: