Friend Mini Book
- Teresa Collins Bella Girl Journal Die Cuts
- Bind-it-All with Pink Binding
- Acrylic Frame (Pageframe Designs)
- "Friendly Flowers" Stamp Set (Stampin' Up!)
- Black Sharpie
- White Signo Pen (Stampin' Up!)
- Scalloped Circle Cardstock Sticker (Stampin' Up! - retired)
1- Punch out your pages from the sheet and layer them on top of each other starting with the largest shape on the bottom.
2- Punch the left side of your book with the Bind-It-All.
3- Punch the side of your acrylic shape with the Bind-It-All (you will need to do this separate from the book since it is thicker)
4- Add your binding using the Bind-It-all machine.
5- Stamp your circle through the window of the acrylic frame on the first page of the book.
6- Add your scalloped cardstock circle around your stamped image.
7- Stamp your FRIEND stamp under the frame also on the first cardstock shape.
8- With your black Sharpie dot around the outside of the shape, but not over where your FRIEND stamped image shows through.
9- With your white Signo pen dot around the center of the scalloped cardstock accent.