Sunday, March 16, 2008

March 16 - Poser Scrapbook Page

I always find it amusing when my scrapbooking style changes dramatically. I have no idea what triggers it, but sometimes I will be in a completely random style, then out of nowhere - the urge to scrap linear hits! Well, can you guess where I am now? The last few pages I have posted have been completely IN-THE-BOX. No idea why, but I'm liking the change!

Well if there is one scrapbook tool that I absolutely cannot live without - it is my extra-fine white water-based Sharpie. So imagine how upset I was when I found out that it is now discontinued. And I left my only remaining one in California at CHA a month ago. *sniff* *sniff* Well, I am happy to announce that I have found a replacement to my dearly beloved white Sharpie - the white Signo pen. It works fabulous on EVERY surface I have tried (which is why I loved my Sharpie so much!) I think you can only order them through Stampin' Up! so if you want one just let me know.

"Poser" Scrapbook Page

Ingredients:

  • Kraft cardstock
  • Patterned Paper (October Road)
  • Felt Letters (American Crafts)
  • Flowers (Prima)
  • Scallop Punch (Stampin' Up!)
  • Rhinestone (KaiserCraft)
  • White Signo Pen (Stampin' Up!)
Instructions:

1- Cut 4 coordinating patterns of paper into 3" x 4" rectangles. Attach them in a row across the middle of your page.

2- Trim your photos to ALSO be 3" x 4" rectangles and add them to your page as well directly above or below the patterned rectangles you just added.

3- Add some dots with your white pen on the borders touching the craft background next to your photos.

4- Add the stickers for your title, and journaling below the title.

5- Punch your scalloped circles and adhere them to the center of the second and fourth patterned rectangles. Layer on top of those your flower, then the rhinestone in the center of the flowers.

That's it! Fast and easy page to get your creative juices flowing. Hope you had a great weekend and see you tomorrow!

No comments: