Large Hanging Star
- Large Star Shape (Pageframe Designs)
- Kraft cardstock (Stampin' Up!)
- Silver Elastic Cord (Stampin' Up!)
- Eyelets (Stampin' Up!)
- So Swirly Jumbo Wheel (Stampin' Up!)
- Close to Cocoa ink (Stampin' Up!)
- Looks Like Spring Stamp Set (Stampin' Up - retired)
- Crop-A-Dile (W R Memory Keepers)
- Mini Rhinestones
1- Trace your star shape onto the cardstock using your acrylic star as the pattern. Cut it out.
2- Roll your jumbo wheel image all over the cardstock star you just made.
3- Attach your photo to the cardstock and trim it to fit the star.
4- Place your star over the top of both the cardstock and photo and punch your eyelet holes using the Crop-a-dile. Clamp down your eyelets.
5- Add Zots on the corners, then if you can see them you can stamp and cut out your flowers and cover them up with those. I also added mini rhinestones in the center of my flowers.
6- String up both sides with your elastic cord and tie in a bow.
7- Hang from your hooks.