Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March 25 - Family Accordian Frame

I always have extra clear album pages laying around and I love thinking of new ways to put them to use. I love the Pageframe Designs stuff so much and I'm such a pack-rat that there is no way I would throw any of it out. So here's what I did with the latest pages I had left over. This is from one of the smaller albums, but you could honestly use any size pages you wanted for this. And a quick shout out and "THANK YOU" to Suzy who got me these super-fun clear Making Memories die cut shapes from Target that I used on here. Black and silver is my new favorite color combo!

Family Accordian Frame


Ingredients:
  • Extra clear album pages (Pageframe Designs)
  • Clear die cut shapes (Making Memories)
  • Silver elastic cord (Stampin' Up!)
  • Transparencies (Hambly ScreenPrints)
  • Eyelets (W R Memory Keepers)
  • Flowers (Prima)
  • Silver chipboard letters (Heidi Swapp)
  • Zots (Therm O Web)
  • Bind-It-All (Zutter)
Instructions:

1- First I flipped two of the pages so that the page holes were at the top. So the order I have them in is PAGE 1 (holes down), PAGE 2 (holes up), PAGE 3 (holes down), PAGE 4 (holes up).
2- Cut holes with the bind it all on the inside sides of the end pages and both sides of the two inside pages.
3- I then took my elastic cord and wound it up the sides lacing the sides together and tied them tight so they wouldn't come undone.
4- I eyeleted flowers in the middle holes of each page, and put just eyelets in the other holes using the Crop A Dile.
5- Then I added my self adhesive clear cut outs, layering my chipboard letters on top.
6- Using Zots I attached my two transparency strips to the BACK of the two pages without the photos.
7- Then I added my photos.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

A very cool project indeed! Love your blog! Suzy