Family Accordian Frame
- Extra clear album pages (Pageframe Designs)
- Clear die cut shapes (Making Memories)
- Silver elastic cord (Stampin' Up!)
- Transparencies (Hambly ScreenPrints)
- Eyelets (W R Memory Keepers)
- Flowers (Prima)
- Silver chipboard letters (Heidi Swapp)
- Zots (Therm O Web)
- Bind-It-All (Zutter)
1- First I flipped two of the pages so that the page holes were at the top. So the order I have them in is PAGE 1 (holes down), PAGE 2 (holes up), PAGE 3 (holes down), PAGE 4 (holes up).
2- Cut holes with the bind it all on the inside sides of the end pages and both sides of the two inside pages.
3- I then took my elastic cord and wound it up the sides lacing the sides together and tied them tight so they wouldn't come undone.
4- I eyeleted flowers in the middle holes of each page, and put just eyelets in the other holes using the Crop A Dile.
5- Then I added my self adhesive clear cut outs, layering my chipboard letters on top.
6- Using Zots I attached my two transparency strips to the BACK of the two pages without the photos.
7- Then I added my photos.